Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I know, easiest thing is to ring them up.

However, just wondering, on the offchance.. anyone on here with Quinn, what are they like with mods? I pay £176 a month at the moment for a standard 1.2 SXi 52 plate.

All being well I shall be adding a backbox to this at some point. Anyone a rough idea what this could add?

Please don't tell me to ring up, I will do tomorrow, however like I said just curious now, while it's on my mind.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iirc doesnt add to the price if its visual, if it adds performance then it will go up
Orite nice one mate, thanks. Don't suppose you got any idea how much? Can't imagine it'd be more than a few ££ a month, given the fact it's only a backbox.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Well I think they ask you if it improves performance, so being a backbox it doesnt, so it shouldnt go up if you say it doesnt affect performance. Im with quinn aswell, just havent added modifications on to the car & policy yet, but other people have said visual mods are free

·
Registered
158 Posts
CorsaTurbo Is With Quinn And Has Alot Of Mods He Has A 1.4 Twinport Sxi And He Pays 1007 a year fully comp with mods listed and hes 17 :)

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
quinn genuinly dont give a fvuk about mods.

they said to me as long as it doesnt add horsepower it is ok to add.

this is when i was 17 on my old c btw, then when an assessor had to come out and look at it, he didnt even care that it was slammed or had a backbox.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Ive got everything declared apart from my irmy backbox and im not paying anything extra

1 - 19 of 19 Posts