Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 551 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car got delivered today! (10/01/10). Went to see it on Wednesday with the par and we both really liked it and put a deposit down :yes:. This will be my first car and I have a good couple of months to get it how I want. Some pictures:

Current Modifications:

Smoked Indicators - Done, pictures Page 1.
DAIR's stickers can finally go on - Done, pictures Page 1.
De-badge and rubstrip - De-badged! Pictures on Page 2. Waiting til whether warms up for the rubstrip :).
Gunmetal? Opel Badge - Plans changed, Page 2 ;).
SRi Alloys refurbished - Pictures on Page 3 tomorrow. 03/02/10.
Irmy Grille - Pictures on Page 3.

Comments of any sort welcome :D.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
lovely car for your first, ultra blue ftw. get flat blades aswell and maybe tints and sri/irmy spoiler and exhaust and its win win win

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lovely car for your first, ultra blue ftw. get flat blades aswell and maybe tints and sri/irmy spoiler and exhaust and its win win win
Yeah, I only wanted Ultra Blue :p. Thanks :D. Will end up doing all that just need the dosh right now :(.

I'll post some more pictures of how the car I want to look later. What does everyone think of the gunmetal Opel badge? Reckon I should do it? Probably do the de-badge on Tuesday when I can get a hold of some Autoglym intensive tar remover.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very nice base car there mate and some good plans :)

look forward to seeing the progress
Thank you very much :D.

ill pro do the opel badge white or black, but that my opinion
Going for gunmetal wheels I think? I do like the look of M20NAY black ones but then again I like J87 white ones. Depends what wheels i'm going for tbh. Pics of a Veccy in a bit.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a faf getting it in a tiny garage! Just had to clear loads out (which included the bar stool you always shotgunned Craig :() Haha.

Nevertheless DAIR's stickers went on. First one went on by accident 'cos I didn't realise it was that close to the window :p.

Poor 2MP quality :(.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Nicee matee :) Very good base :thumbs: How long many months till you get it on the road?

Oh one other questioh how did you get your repeaters out cant seem to get mine out? :dontknow:Sorry for that slight bit of spam

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It'll be on the road this month but won't be me behind the wheel :lol:. Birthdays in June so pretty long.

Repeaters where really easy! Flat blade screwdriver with a cloth around it so it doesn't damaged the paint of the car and pry them off. Use a bit of force, does sound like something is breaking but it should be all good. When it comes out enough to use your hands just use your hands.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They do look unbelievably nice mind.

Today I got some Ford graphite gray paint, clear lacquer and some Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover. 15 quid! Christ :lol:.

De-badge and rub strip will probably happen today but I am currently spraying a chrome standard Opel badge in the gray colour. Pictures to come. Started off basically like this:

1 - 20 of 551 Posts