Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen any extension for the rear bumper of the new face lift corsa seen the Steinmetz one but think it looks pants. That is unless you smooth it in and colour code wheel arches, etc.

Post some pics if you've seen any please.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
saw a nice irmscher facelift corsa c in my local vaux the other week that had a full kit on it and looked mega.17" 6 spoke alloys all colour coded was real nice i havn't got any piccys though sorry

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chewy said:
saw a nice irmscher facelift corsa c in my local vaux the other week that had a full kit on it and looked mega.17" 6 spoke alloys all colour coded was real nice i havn't got any piccys though sorry
Do you know what colour it was? Might pay a trip to my dealership were mine came from to have a peak at theres, I sure they'll have a neat little number to sell C.

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Local dealer to me has a nice gold one with alloys and some Irmscher bits.

Not sure what bits though

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chewy said:
twinport yes mate it was black..it was the new 1.8 sri with the 5 stud hubs on it
Don't you just hate it when car companies have different hubs for different models it makes nicking bits off other models so much harder.

·
Registered
418 Posts
im havin the same problem, i got the new face corsa and findin it extremely difficult to buy a decent rear bumper/extension, i think i mite buy the pre facelift bumper and swap it

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sinth said:
im havin the same problem, I got the new face corsa and findin it extremely difficult to buy a decent rear bumper/extension, I think I mite buy the pre facelift bumper and swap it
There is the opportunity to have a little play around with some fibre glass mating though and see what I could create.

Expect it would be just a big mess, but if I have the time and the patience could be something good and defiantly unique

1 - 8 of 8 Posts