Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a spoiler for not too much money (if there is such a thing!). What does everyone have fitted to their motors, where did they get it and what did it cost? Pics would also be very nice! :)

I love the one Si has on his but I think £200 notes + paint is a little much for me! I like the discrete SRi jobbie but I don't fancy paying £307 inc. fitting ( :eek: ) that they quote on the Vx website!

I can get it painted at work and fit it myself so that's no problem but I want (need!) a reasonable priced spoiler.

Also, I understand their are problems with some spoilers and the washer jet? I would need to keep this working.

Cheers.

S

·
0 Posts

This ones quite nice, and not too expensive I dont think. Its the Pi Spoiler for corsa c. Not sure where you can buy if from now I have lost the link to the site.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
The irmscher one has no problems with the washer jet (unless your removing one) and is a stick on, not bolt on type, so that's easy too

S

·
0 Posts
Mediamaniac said:
Also, I understand their are problems with some spoilers and the washer jet? I would need to keep this working.
I got a new washer jet with my JC Design spoiler to fix onto my corsa to replace the inbuilt one on the sxi spoiler. It is the same washer jet you can get from vauxhall thats standard on corsa c's with no sxi spoiler. Works fine.

D

·
0 Posts
Si said:
Mediamaniac said:
I got a new washer jet with my JC Design spoiler to fix onto my corsa to replace the inbuilt one on the sxi spoiler. It is the same washer jet you can get from vauxhall thats standard on corsa c's with no sxi spoiler. Works fine.
Hope i get this with mine when i get it from scott at illusion.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I've just colour coded my standard SXI spoiler star silver, well please with the result. Especially as didn't cost me nout to do and as a temporary measure its well good.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts