Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:
recently i purchased some **white rear lights** from vauxhall for my sxi(black)i know you can get lights off the net but ive had bad experiences with aftermarket lights,sometimes theyre not that well made.they look the biz but the materials they use arent up to the job,ie the plastics get scratched/the chroming is poor qualityanot very bright. i paid £150 for them (irmsher) and they fit perfect,(another reason not to buy copies,)they suit the car and will look even better when i get some silver bulbs for the indicators,so its up to you they might look a little standard compared to the aftermarket ones but at least i know they are very good quality/very bright and hard wearing,plus they match the colour of the front lights and indicators and look factory,
i will post some pics(not very good quality though,(im getting a better camera soon)

S

·
0 Posts
To be honest I havent been that keen on thw white rear lights on the corsa c up to now. But get some pix up and I'll see if yours can persuade me otherwise. :D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Si said:
To be honest I havent been that keen on thw white rear lights on the corsa c up to now. But get some pix up and I'll see if yours can persuade me otherwise. :D
Yeh they look shite to be honest, sorry mate, but they do!

AInt seen the irmcher versions yet i think, but am 99% sure they are the same as the aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
If you want Lexus Light, then buy a bloody Lexus! :x :x :x

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Re: white lights

steveirmsher said:
each to his own i like em..have you seen those lexus ones,,f**k me they look like traffic lights,cmon, lexus lights are on every car going these days,so wots gonna happen.everyone is gonna have lexus lights on there corsas,whats different about that, be original,the white ones are something from the norm,,and i bet they wud look even better on a silver corsa.you see a car these days with lexus style and its no big deal,and as far as those ones with four small lights,f**k me i wunt fancy my chances with a wagon behind me in the fog or rain, motorbike lights are bigger than those,,im not saying they dont look good cos they do but they aint at all practical or visible,thats the whole point of lights SO YOU CAN BE SEEN
im all for modding but not when it compromises safety..dont be a sheep.theyre aint no one in my town wiv those white lights(on any car)but i bet they catch on,remember wot happened with fuel cap covers,,,theyre so f**king tacky now,,on everything from a audi tt to a skoda, i aint got one and im not gonna,spoils the styling,,they stand out like a white head ..and look cheap as f**k most of em,,vauxhall one is abs. shite,
when i get a better camera i will send sum pics,,,youll be surprised,
lexus style do look good,,,,on some cars,but the vertical style of the corsa lights doesnt suit that style of light, and i bet half you buy are shite quality and dim,, be a leader dont be a sheep.. :wave:
essay or what i fall asleep every time i read one of your posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Re: white lights

paul sxi said:
steveirmsher said:
each to his own i like em..have you seen those lexus ones,,f**k me they look like traffic lights,cmon, lexus lights are on every car going these days,so wots gonna happen.everyone is gonna have lexus lights on there corsas,whats different about that, be original,the white ones are something from the norm,,and i bet they wud look even better on a silver corsa.you see a car these days with lexus style and its no big deal,and as far as those ones with four small lights,f**k me i wunt fancy my chances with a wagon behind me in the fog or rain, motorbike lights are bigger than those,,im not saying they dont look good cos they do but they aint at all practical or visible,thats the whole point of lights SO YOU CAN BE SEEN
im all for modding but not when it compromises safety..dont be a sheep.theyre aint no one in my town wiv those white lights(on any car)but i bet they catch on,remember wot happened with fuel cap covers,,,theyre so f**king tacky now,,on everything from a audi tt to a skoda, i aint got one and im not gonna,spoils the styling,,they stand out like a white head ..and look cheap as f**k most of em,,vauxhall one is abs. shite,
when i get a better camera i will send sum pics,,,youll be surprised,
lexus style do look good,,,,on some cars,but the vertical style of the corsa lights doesnt suit that style of light, and i bet half you buy are shite quality and dim,, be a leader dont be a sheep.. :wave:
essay or what i fall asleep every time i read one of your posts

me too! :lol:

ANd its alwyas a big ****ign story about sumat aswell :shock:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
what use is this information. if there was pictures on how to fit them(which anyone can do) then it would be useful but it just says i fitted white rear lights.no help to anyone this section is for help or modification stuff.this post is neither

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Re: big f**king stories

steveirmsher said:
at least ive something to say for myself and dont just post a one sentence remark that doesnt really contain any useful information.
so what if i got an english o"level
i thought the whole point of the forum was to share information,
not use it like youre texting your bird!!! :twisted:
hey you did actually read it even though there was a lot of big words in there,
WELL DONE :shock:
Well, as for the one sentence remark..where is the rules of the site that u have to type a story each tinme u post a message/reply to atopic? :? :shock: :roll:

i dont see any? :roll:

a lot of big words? :lol: mate, at least i can spell irmscher :!: :lol:

oh and thats I, R , M, S , C , H , E and finally R

smart arse :twisted:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
paul sxi said:
what use is this information. if there was pictures on how to fit them(which anyone can do) then it would be useful but it just says i fitted white rear lights.no help to anyone this section is for help or modification stuff.this post is neither
once again , i agree.

U sem to jsut post up a big story bout sumat but dfont give any info on how to fit sumthing or any tips etc...

are u lonely ? :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Steveirmsher - have you got any pix of your new lights on yet??? I wanna see what they look like on!! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts