Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My water needed topping up today, so I un done the cap & made the normal pressure release noise, but then it coughed up red water into the reservoir. Does any one know aht this could be?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol I know completley nothing about engines, as I drive a 1.0l I try to keep the bonnet closed as much as possible & my eyes closed when I do look at it lol. I feel like a **** now :woops::woops:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
i drive a 1.0 aswell so dont worry quite a few people aswell drive 1.0's :thumbs: and this site is all about helping people so dont feel like a **** :p

·
Premium Member
22,331 Posts
lol I know completley nothing about engines, as I drive a 1.0l I try to keep the bonnet closed as much as possible & my eyes closed when I do look at it lol. I feel like a **** now :woops::woops:
thought you were going to say you drive with your eyes closed :| lawls

·
Registered
3,974 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Its red Vauxhall antifreeze it should be in there, there should always be some in the tank, when the engine is stone cold the coolant should be half way up the side of the tank. If its low go to Vauxhall and buy some its not very expensive.

You also need to investigate where it may be leaking from as it shouldn't be using any fluid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts