Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

As you are all aware all our prices have now increased from £200 onwards.

Due to our recent visit we have already arranged to come back down on the 20th December and a ) map your car b ) tweek the map you have c ) supply and fit induction kit.

We'll be there from 9.30am till afternoon.

Were we will be able to support Top Gear Hayes on any tuning advise needed.

On this day only all maps are as followed

Corsa C £120.00
Corsa D £120.00

1998 +

Any other car £140.00

These are for bespoke maps , made there and then around your needs.

Why Remap Your Car

Remapping your car will give you instant power over oem performance, it will give you better 0-62 times , better 1/4 mile times and better top end speed if required. Not only this it'll smooth any flat spots you may have on your car. Also with the petrol prices alway rising we can also map the car to gain a little performance aswel as awesome fuel saving up to 300miles extra can be achieved on certain cars.

At an extra cost we can move the rev limiter 250rpm to help the modified engine run a little more free and a good upgrade for any one wanting to go on track. Price is an extra £25.00 when having a map.

Who Can See The Maps

All Ecu are diffrent, even if one 0.00001 out this means apart from the people who map the car they can only read the map and know what has been changed. For instance, if you have already had a map and want another due to new mod we would put the ecu back to oem form to then map from the ground up ( bespoke around your needs ) Insurance / Oem Manufac / Other Tuning Groups can not see what we have done to the maps and is at your discression to tell your insurance. So unlike other tuning parts these can not be seen to the eye.

What Happens When You Add Another Modification

What happens when you have a modification in line or after the map you have just had? While all our maps are bespoke around the current modifications you might need your ecu 'tweeking' this might not give a better bhp over the map already but it will make the car perform better as all items working as one and if modifications like cams,vipers,etc this will achieve awesome results. Cost when you have had a map done by us is an additional £25.00*

Why Choose Us

We have invested very heavily into our tuning division to rival and compete against the market leaders but still giving you, the customer great prices. Not only have we got the very best equipment and software we have purpose built tuning division in the West Midlands. We were on of the first people to map over the oem ecu on the 1.7 denso engine.

Warranty

With our warranty not only do we offer 12 months on the map itself but on any part that might be damaged via the new map. With this your mind is at rest and that there is not going to be a problem in the near future. Also we do offer a cooling down period, where if your not happy with the new map withinn 5 working days, we'll fully refund you and put the map back to oem.

Power Gains
1.0 Engine - 6 - 10bhp increase
1.2 Engine - 8 - 12bhp increase
1.4 Engine - 8 - 15bhp increase
1.6 Engine - 8 - 15bhp increase
1.8 Engine - 8 - 18bhp increase
1.3 Engine - 15 - 22bhp increase
1.7 Engine - 15 - 25bhp increase

Fuel Economy Increase

Increase By Around 15% (Based On The Power/Economy Map, Full Power Map Does Not Affect The Fuel Economy Too Much)

This is for 20th December @ Top Gear Hayes

Location;
TOPGEAR (HAYES)
Unit 9
Pasadena Close
Hayes
Middlesex
UB3 3NQ

Directions;
Take J3 off the M4. Follow the A312 (The Parkway). Pass a roundabout and follow signs to Pump Lane Industrial Estate, soon after bridge exit left. Take first right onto Pasadena Close and Top Gear Hayes will be on the left at the end of the road.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
100% Deffinate For Bespoke Maps

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Shame its on a Saturday, only day I work :(

Was intrested for that price!

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll be able to sort a price out if you were to come to us!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I have some questions:

- What affect will it have on petrol, in comparison to my current map? As at the moment I get between 300-400 miles per tank.
- Will this map be changed when I get a Vauxhall Service?

Kev

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Have some answers ;)

- Depending on map, outright power you'll see no gain maybe even some lose depending on your driving, medium map you'll gain approx 40-60miles per tank of fuel. MPG Map you'll see 100miles per tank more.

- Would your standard map be changed? No!. Basically vauxhall can put an oem map back in however this is covered by our warranty.

Amy Leigh

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Gettin really tempted now lol. So really its either gain power or gain petrol, no happy medium?

·
Registered
960 Posts
alright mate?

right i've already given you the deposit for the dynotwist filter, but I have asked for it back because I did not know what was going on (whether there was going to be another meet or not)

but i've decided now that you can hold on to that deposit because I will go ahead to get this fitted on this meet and give you the rest of the cash on the day.

is that okay with you?

(p.s. would an air filter have Any imapct on fuel/mpg?)

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll speak with aaron but cant see that being a problem.

Amy Leigh

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Gettin really tempted now lol. So really its either gain power or gain petrol, no happy medium?
go for it mate, its defo worth it. had mine for over a month now and well the power delivery on just a 1.2 SXi is brilliant, kicks in at mid range arounf 3.5k and you can feel the little boost it give mate. i went for full power map, every full tank i still average around 390 miles so not really affected it in a bad way, btw thats just with the light coming on not flashing.

city styling re-maps = win. :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
18 Posts
wat time do you close on the 20th? Need a remap asap n how much bhp will i get from this 1.8 sri corsa cams ported head full exhustd system? Really interestd! Thanx steve

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
wat time do you close on the 20th? Need a remap asap n how much bhp will i get from this 1.8 sri corsa cams ported head full exhustd system? Really interestd! Thanx steve
hi steve, they will be there till the afternoon mate.

erm well this is the basic standard model;
1.8 Engine = 8 - 18bhp increase

with the mods you've done so far i would say around 160 bhp easily maybe even more, with a full power map.

have you had an induction kit installed mate and how much power is is pushing currently?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Re-Map & Induction Kits List

100% Re-Maps;
1. tolly
2. steve_sri
3. SriVicki
4. davidlawson50
5. lewiscouse17
6. DIgz
7. Kash - Top Gear Hayes Employee

Induction Kits + Tweeked Maps;
1. asj_14 - 75% Deposit Sent (Green Dynatwist)
2. Eastboy - 75% Deposit Sent (Green Dynatwist)

ALL Green Dynatwists Are Now £125.00 And Pipercross Viper £175 With Both Fitted, Everyone Who Wants One Will Need To Put A 75% Deposit Down By The 13/12 Before City Styling Can Bring One Down For You

Funds for the deposit can be sent by cash, cheque or postal order as a recorded delivery with your username, full name along with what you want to;

Amy Bedford

Sunnicot
Muckley Corner
Lichfield
Staffordshire
WS14 0BL

Thanks
Aman

·
Registered
169 Posts
hey thanks for the pm aman. i doubt i can make it that day, but is it possible to come before that somewhere to have it done at that price?
cheers

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
you could go up to them but it'll be £200 for the re-map and £250 for a re-map with a roaling road readout. anyways i've p'm you about it k mate.

aman

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.