Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Repaired C (lots of pics)

945 views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  gazcorsa 
#1 ·
So a couple of moths ago i bought a damaged c to repair and have as my first car (17 in 3 weeks) and its finally close to finish this is what it looked like when i picked it up:

This is what it looked like as it gradually got repaired, i done all the repairs myself with my dad.

Then it went to get sprayed etc and i bought some new wheels (BSA Rush black and chrome 17") also got an irmy grille, exhaust, spoiler, got 2 15" fusion subs and a 1k fusion amp, sony HU. got a blue full dash kit and debadged it. theres only a few things left to do now which is get a leon cupra splitter and i still need one side skirt, it needs 2 new shocks and a lower engine mount which i both have just havnt had time to fit yet other than that i think its finished. here are some pics of what it looks like at the min:

Hope you like it :thumbs:

See less See more
#11 ·
i was going to but i forgot to take all the parts as they wer still in my garage from when i took them off the damged bumper etc and i couldnt be bothered to go get them lol, to be honest im not really bothered about it not being colour coded i quite like it like that

#12 ·
great job mate! looks the t1ts!! love the black loook i sorta wish i went that way :( especially with the alloys. well i still could coz i dont have any but it wouldnt match me interior ive just done which was planned to be linkin in with silver alloys!

how long it take ya to finish it all??

#13 ·
great job mate! looks the t1ts!! love the black loook i sorta wish i went that way :( especially with the alloys. well i still could coz i dont have any but it wouldnt match me interior ive just done which was planned to be linkin in with silver alloys!

how long it take ya to finish it all??
i picked the car up on the 21st of may and i fitted the irmy grille today so to get it to what is now 1day short of a month :)

#19 ·
where abouts in norwich you from ?! :p not too many norwich members on here .. also what bodyshop you use for spraying? as i could do with some bits done myself soon

fancy fitting my grille :lol: ? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.