Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a Combo C van and the seats are rotten and very hard to find any in breakers yards.

Are the combo C seats [easily] interchangeable with other Opel models?

Any links to resources?

TIA

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
You can fit seats from the Corsa C car or the Tigra B convertible, they will bolt straight in.
Other models do require some modifications to the seat base like adding an extra hole, slotting hole and adding a spacer at the front of the seat base.
I had Vectra B GSI seats in my Corsa C. Very easy to add an extra hole, slot another hole and add 20mm spacer at the front.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can fit seats from the Corsa C car or the Tigra B convertible, they will bolt straight in.
Other models do require some modifications to the seat base like adding an extra hole, slotting hole and adding a spacer at the front of the seat base.
I had Vectra B GSI seats in my Corsa C. Very easy to add an extra hole, slot another hole and add 20mm spacer at the front.
thanks mate.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I PM'd you - not realizing you started a new thread. If you get Corsa C or Tigra, you can do as I did (I have a LHD Opel Combo Tour) and do away with the front risers (they're separate to the runners) and the C/Tigra will go straight in, but you sit some 25mm/1" lower. Or, you can make something, or get a tall nut with a big enough hole for the Torx bolt to pass through, weld it onto the rear and maintain the previous height.

If you like the Combo C passenger seat that folds fully forward for long loads, that's a Combo C only feature, but 3dr and Tigra seats will allow them to flick forward enough for pipes and poles - just not long boxes. Let me know if you are in Spain and have LHD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts