Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is noonsters rieger front bumper as it looks good and is worth it as its means getting rid of the v-grille so would be better than forking out on the steinmetz grille for 130 quid.

saw a post today with a black corsa with it on and it looks wicked :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Smacke - i ordered all my stuff and it arrived next day...

Just make sure its in stock before you order and pay for it ;)

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Good point Noony will definatly remember nxt time :lol: apart from tht a great guy :thumbs:

DamoSXI - Spots?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Think you have to buy the mounting bracket when you buy the Rieger bumper..as it's a option on the site..am not sure tho

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah they are called driving lights on the rieger bumper and not fogs....

They are not as bright as fogs..... and arnt classed as fogs by the police so can drive with them on when you want (if you like that, which i dont) :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Careful Daz,

police don't like em whatever you call em!

The difference used to be that fogs were frosted and driving lights clear, but new technologies put pay to that. Therefore tw*tfull coppers just see them all as the same and will pull you anyway.

Trust me I tried pointing this out one day when pulled. Had a lucky escape with a telling off :oops:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I got a spoiler and exhaust cost £280 all in but got no discount :lol:

But thats not really a bog order is it

D

·
0 Posts
Kash - woopps :D

Cruizin_Corsa - yeah they did me a good discount...

Got
Rieger Laser Front Bumper
Spot Lights for the above bumber
Rieger GT/C Rear Bumper
Rieger GT/C Side Skirts
JC Deisgn Spoiler
Eibach -30mm Pro Kit
FREE delivery

Oh and cant tell you what i paid, private..... hope you uinderstand

It then went to midas and they sort the rest out, alarm etc.... - overal i saved over £500 on everything, but now having to pay £155 to get zorst sorted :(

·
Registered
52 Posts
I honestly can't see how the police can do you for your exhaust being too loud? And as for your neighbour who complained, tell her to......

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi has Illusion Autostyle got a website as i put it in on google and i am not getting the correct thing up?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts