Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi jsut wanted some advice im not looking to spend a huge amount on rims cos none of the ****ers can drive round my way so i would either end up getting them nicked or scuffed so i was looking at either of these two setting which do you think would look best on the corsa?

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/product.asp?numPageStartPosition=10&P_ID=461&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&strSearchCriteria=&PT_ID=67

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/product.asp?numPageStartPosition=10&P_ID=193&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&strSearchCriteria=&PT_ID=67

any suggestions would be most greatful

S

·
0 Posts
Plus the ones I posted above come in a better offset for the corsa c ;) They are et40 same as mine. The others are et35 which will rub like buggery.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Si said:
I prefer these one mate.

They look similar to Dare V2's :thumbs:
yep that design always looks good on any car in my opinion really, who was on here, i swear some one posted pics of his car on dare's ( not scottb, it was a black C) looked really good too :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
SxiSteve said:
Si said:
I prefer these one mate.

yep that design always looks good on any car in my opinion really, who was on here, i swear some one posted pics of his car on dare's ( not scottb, it was a black C) looked really good too :)
hey, u sayin the dares didnt look good on mine! :twisted: eh! :twisted: :lol:

oh an those excite things, they are jsut copies of dare v2s only not as shiney..

·
Registered
417 Posts
scottb said:
SxiSteve said:
Si said:
I prefer these one mate.

hey, u sayin the dares didnt look good on mine! :twisted: eh! :twisted: :lol:

oh an those excite things, they are jsut copies of dare v2s only not as shiney..
Come on scott uve got to admit mine does look better (only joking) :lol:
I love the dare's every 1 asks if there chrome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts