Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting this for an extremely good price ;) so arnt too fussed ont he quality, but iv heard there actually preety good. designed by kenwood.

has anybody got one, they can take ipod and ps2 etc etc can they also take satnav, if u get a cd or whatever ???

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
i work in halfords
hand on heart id say 8/10 that are sold come back

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
theres a guy selling better looking ones on here. £270 i think and they have tv tuners divx player and touchscreen. Plus face off :)
That would be me :D

Check my sig out for details, Thanks Nutkin ;)

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
id recommend DK over ripspeed mate, being 100% honest

·
Registered
769 Posts
im getting this for an extremely good price ;) so arnt too fussed ont he quality, but iv heard there actually preety good. designed by kenwood.

has anybody got one, they can take ipod and ps2 etc etc can they also take satnav, if u get a cd or whatever ???
Where can you get these Sat Nav CD's from?.. and how much are they?

DK - You selling some CD's aswell?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
sat nav cds only work for units with the sat nav gps built in, other wise ur have to buy a addon to plug in the back, i was looking at one and there over 200 quid :(

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well unless WhiteDK can do it for 80 quid lol, brand new

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
my mate has a ripspeed 1, had it a few weeks now and all's gone well + he has it on finace with 1 yr warrenty, very tempting

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
isnt the rate of interest something stupid like 29.5%?
you get two options

1) 'Take Ten' 10% deposit then 10 equal payments after that

so £500 wheels, pay 50 quid there and then, and then 50 quid each month for 10 months so you pay 550 in total

or..

2) 6 month interest free, pay it all of in that 6 months, great, no interest, if you don't you do pay 29.5% APR on the total outstanding balance

·
Registered
52 Posts
ive got one of them,sometimes the cd dont start up by its self <u got to eject the cd and then put it back in> thats the only prob ive ever had with mine

its dosent like the rain either

1 - 20 of 23 Posts