Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Doubt it would ruin them, just won't sound as good as amped.....or so i believe. Still sound better than the standard ones!

:)

·
Registered
46,415 Posts
cheers

i got them for £115 so abit cheaper

now i just need an amp

would it ruin the speakers if i ran them directly of my alpine headunit (4x50w) untill i get the amp?

thanks
chris

its what ill be doing lol. Theres a nice Infinity amp you can get for £80 which will power the set of cmponents nicely.

Like the guy said the new rockfords arnt that great but these or the Fanatix series which is one of there best. and for £115 you ripped me off lol.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its what ill be doing lol. Theres a nice Infinity amp you can get for £80 which will power the set of cmponents nicely.

Like the guy said the new rockfords arnt that great but these or the Fanatix series which is one of there best. and for £115 you ripped me off lol.
as gillen said they will sound alot better than the vaux ones

is infinity any good? i found a pioneer amp for the same but the rms was 5 w lower or higher than the speakers

now i need a sub and 2 amps

a little of topic but

where abouts are you meeting in wycombe for the reading meet on thurday? would i be able to follow along from there as ill be going past high wycombe anyway

chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts