Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolling Road Results

179K views 693 replies 98 participants last post by  Aflc 
#1 ·
This sticky is for members to post up their recent rolling road results. Please use the following format.

Graph:

Peak Power(bhp) at engine/wheels: 98.32 / 77.72

Peak Torque (lb-ft): 79.72

Date: 27-10-2007

Dyno Company: Red Dot Racing

Engine: Z14XEP

Engine Mods: None

For now it will remain an open thread that people can post in. If it gets to a stage where there are 3 pages of arguments between graphs it will be cleared out and possibly locked.

Graham

See less See more
#2 ·

Peak Power(bhp) at engine/wheels: 291.4 / 239

Peak Torque (lb-ft): 282.6

Date: 06-12-2007

Dyno Company: Regal Autosport

Engine: Z18XE

Engine Mods: Dbilas stage 2 turbo conversion plus "head work"

#12 ·

Peak Power(bhp) at engine/wheels: 83.2/45

Peak Torque (lb-ft): 82.1

Date: 30/6/2007

Dyno Company: Regal Autosport

Engine: Z12XE

Engine Mods: Pipercross panel filter, backbox

Peak Power(bhp) at engine/wheels: 68/57

Peak Torque (lb-ft): about 65

Date: 2/12/2007

Dyno Company: JNC Racing

Engine: Z12XE

Engine Mods: Pipercross panel filter, backbox

#17 ·
yeh but looking at the delivery of the power u could have 200bhp and it wouldnt really matter due to how the power is delivered across the rev range.

i;ll have a guess at the cars getting rid of exhaust gases quicker than its taking air in? one of the engine gurus will have a better idea.

#19 ·
yeh but looking at the delivery of the power u could have 200bhp and it wouldnt really matter due to how the power is delivered across the rev range.

i;ll have a guess at the cars getting rid of exhaust gases quicker than its taking air in? one of the engine gurus will have a better idea.
Hmm, something to think about. Anyone got any sugestions as to what I can do?

#29 ·
hi, for some reason my comp won't put the pictures on this thing!
anywho, i went on the rr on the 11th april
Got a DTUK Box
Pipercross Panel Filter

Power= 120bhp at the flywheel

261 ft/lbs Torque, like **** off a shovel!! LOVE IT big up the derv!!!!!!!!

#36 ·
261lb ft is very unrealistic, the T8 only has about 295lb ft.

More likely is that you are running 261Nm of torque which is about 192lb ft.

Do your torque and power lines cross at 5250 RPM ? Make sure you've got the units correct.
its a diesel.. so it doesnt cross over at those rev's as the engine cannot produce 5252 rmp!!

Thought the T8 was 330lbft?! :shrug:

#41 ·
I just googled for T8 as I have no idea. I was trying to make a realistic comparison as the VXR is a fairly useless comparison.

What's the limit on a diesel? anyway besides the point I think the units are incorrect.
the 1.7 CDTi max output from the book says 5200rmp.. but mines never hit anything over 5050rmp and that was on a RR..

#38 ·
All i know is that mine made 231lb/ft with lexmaul tuning box, 2.5" exhaust system, and flowmaster.........That apparently "was a very pleasing result" .....But watch this space..... i am hopin to be pushin 260+ lb ft, will post my graph once i pick the car up on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.