Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!!

Gettin my sub and amp in on Wednesday and decided I'm gonna need some better speakers up front. I paid £75 at Vaux a while back for their speaker upgrade fitted. They are a lot better than the old ones- but no where near as good as comps will be I should imagine. Put a link below:

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/domino/vauxhall/accessories/AccessoriesECom.nsf/accessories/SpeakerKitIntegralTweetersNewCorsa

Anyway, now I will be needing some components. I understand a few of you have them here. My question is, where do you put those crossovers??? I had the door card off last week and it doesn't look like they will fit behind the door cards.

So I was just wondering whether it would be worth getting Comps or not? The alternative is coaxials with seperate tweeters

Cheers for the help peeps 8)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
yeh i was wondering wher the crossovers but den i jus spent my time on interior lighiting and forgot all bout my front door speakers. i duno which 1 to go for eitha

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah i should imagen that you can get them behind where your wing mirror clips on it depends on the size of your cross over through.if not i no lots of people who seal them in plastic bags and lie them at the bottom of the doors, but not sure waiting for by adaptors to turn up so i can have mine fitted...

·
Registered
408 Posts
I put mine behind the gear stick and behind the centre panels in the footwell. Much much easier. You just got to know about the wiring then its simple. If you need a hand, give us a shout!!

:eek:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What comps have you got corsalover. What I'm most concerened with is finding a good set that will fit. I have about £120 to spend on comps- can anyone recommend me some that will definately fit in the C

Cheers!!!!!
:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts