Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!!!

Gettin my sub and amp in on Wednesday and decided I'm gonna need some better speakers up front. I paid £75 at Vaux a while back for their speaker upgrade fitted. They are a lot better than the old ones- but no where near as good as comps will be I should imagine. Put a link below:

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/domino/va...ccessories/SpeakerKitIntegralTweetersNewCorsa

Anyway, now I will be needing some components. I understand a few of you have them here. My question is, where do you put those crossovers??? I had the door card off last week and it doesn't look like they will fit behind the door cards.

So I was just wondering whether it would be worth getting Comps or not? The alternative is coaxials with seperate tweeters

Cheers for the help peeps 8)

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah i should imagen that you can get them behind where your wing mirror clips on it depends on the size of your cross over through.if not i no lots of people who seal them in plastic bags and lie them at the bottom of the doors, but not sure waiting for by adaptors to turn up so i can have mine fitted...

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What comps have you got corsalover. What I'm most concerened with is finding a good set that will fit. I have about £120 to spend on comps- can anyone recommend me some that will definately fit in the C

Cheers!!!!!
:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.