Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
In the almost exact opposite, I have some SXi skirts to fit onto a comfort. What's the procedure there then. I take it I have to fit the small brackets to the body, Slide the skirts on, and then fit the clips. yes?
Don't worry about how I fit the brackets on, I have the tools, it's just how they actually lock into place. I know I also need to change the arches as well, but I haven'y ordered then yet.
:?

S

·
0 Posts
ka$h said:
In the almost exact opposite, I have some SXi skirts to fit onto a comfort. What's the procedure there then. I take it I have to fit the small brackets to the body, Slide the skirts on, and then fit the clips. yes?
Don't worry about how I fit the brackets on, I have the tools, it's just how they actually lock into place. I know I also need to change the arches as well, but I haven'y ordered then yet.
Don't know how your gonna be able to fit them to the body, as on the sxi there are some small pins actually fixed/welded onto the body of the car which the clips can just clip onto but in your case you can't as you wont have the little pins! - must be possible though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
these clips u talking about....there the round ones right? like 5 or 6 i think along the whole length of the skirt?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ka$h said:
On sxi models, the actual chassis of the car has "studs " built into it, in which the sideksirts clip onto.

Due to urs being a comfort, u will need to drille holes and either screw or pop rivet the brackets on then cliup the sideskirts on mate.

u will need diff rear arches and fronts (but u could get away with cutting the front ones.

I done this on my old corsa c as it was a comfort also.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
cheers Scott, that arches aren't a prob as thay only cost £12 for the rear and £11 for the front. the prob id the fixing, but I have a solution thanks to you guys. Cheers. :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts