Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
just posting up some recent pics of my car , its all work in progress and im aiming to get it lowered with bodykit etc etc and work done by the end of this month.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Love the colour, and those wheels look tidy.

whoa, just noticed you got too many doors mate :lol:

I still don't have a definite feeling about 5 doors on this shape corsa.

Love the lights, don't like the badges or the silver V on the front. Tints look good too!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh lol, i regret gettin 5 dr but hey wats done is done so i just gotta get on wid it :eek:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Im getting those wheels next week. !st C ive seen them on and i think they look proper bo!!!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I aint made my mind up about wolfrace wheels yet, but they do look neat. Very shiny :D

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
not a fan of 5 doors but they don't look as bad as the old b 5 door.i thought you would have colour coded it first as you always say it to me.lower it,debadge,exhaust,steiny grille and it will look tidy :thumbs:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh chewy ill debadge this week , but i think im gonna go for the the lexmaul front with the reiger skirt and rear ( same as noonsters) , il get it all coloured coded when i get the car into the bodyshop.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Why is it peeps with Ultra blue cars go for that combination. Sinth, I'm not having a go mate, but try to be different. Both Gold Penguin and Noonster have those same skirts, the same rear bumper on the same colour, and obviously Daz has the rest of the combination. Dare to be different, cos with that colour car you can. Have a browse about and try and pick something that no-one else has.

My difference is the colour, and the fact I'm aiming at subtle mods, not full kits etc.

Like I said, I'm not having a go, just like to see some individuality, although Noonster should be flattered you're going to follow his lead. :|

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol kash , no offence taken m8, its just that ive had an eye on the reiger skirts and rear since i got my car last sept after seeing pics of this car

i just referenced noonsters car as every1 on corsa c knows his car and can familiarise with it, plus i havent seen any other rear/skirts which suit the corsa C better imo. but i havent fully made up my mind i mite get flycather rear. But cheers for the comments kash :)

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
you should go with what you like but ka$h is right it will look like noonsters

gold penguins rear isnt the same as noonsters by the way

i think noonsters rear is 1 of the best u can get but might not look great on a near standard car

are you after a rear spoiler m8 :?:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Daimo :yeh m8 im after a spoiler too, im thinkin of either gettin the Sri spoiler or this 1:

Chewy : that skirt looks quite nice actually where did u find it m8?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol Matt, lets just say never leave the keys around the house when ur at work and mum is at home :x

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
got my exhausts fitted yesterday had the centre section removed , sounds soo good.
just took some quick pics :)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i see you've got a facelift & you said you might get the flycatcher rear.

If you decide to get it i can tell you how difficult it is to get it to fit the facelift cos rear bumper is different shape to pre-facelift C's.

Mines getting fitted now should be out on tues.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts