Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Smirnoff Ice - Mans or Womans or Boths drink??

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well on its own its for girls....

But...

Add a pint glass and a bottle of stella

Its def a mans!

Its called a Turbo Shandy for those not in the know

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Twin, you got it wrong, the wife beater should be drunk by it's self, turbo shandies are S.Ice and Broon Ale (Newky Brown to those south of the tyne!)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
It is a bit of a womans drink. BUT it is quite decent if u sont wann drink anythin else etc...

If am out ai usually have a couple... but dont spend the whole night drinking it. If i did, ppl would think i was a regular Boy George or George Michael lol

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Just found this, and as theres more mebers now, Thought more people would vote :D

I voted Girls Drink! However, Half A Pint of fosters and a bottle of this, makes one Mega Turbo Shandy :D ;)

·
Registered
19,722 Posts
Boths! Its my 4th Favourite Drink but only in Black! It makes my skin come out all red when i drink it tho!

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
soton_c_SRI said:
wot about smirnoff black ice!

i thought that was a mans version of the original smirnoff ice :?
lmao, i prefer the original ice, i think i drank way too much of the black ice b4, and its turned on me :twisted: .

orange reefs for me though all the way, they are cheaper too. £1.19 a bottle in wetherspoons! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
958 Posts
i must say i only drink the litre bottles of it its on like 3 quid lol, down a few of em then start ont he smirnoff blue label vodka tis strong:D an nice but smirnoff is good

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
i had the most awefull drink the other day. my mate said 2 buy the most expensive as they are useually the strongest :| , so tipsy me went along and bought the most expensive, and it was awefull! :(

tasted like mint, and had bits of leaves floating about in it. worst of all was the kick after you swallowed, it makes you wretch, eergh. :sick:

next time i'm gonna stick to the pints !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts