Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cost: £50 excluding postage and/or PayPal fees etc. Fees for Paypal must be paid on top, other payment methods include, bank transfer and cash. Please arrange for postage for lights to get here and a fee must be included to have them sent back :). Contact me if you would like myself to arrange for the lights to get here via courier, everything must be paid for in advance :).

Time: Service will takes a couple of weekdays excluding postage times, weekends may postpone the time it takes for them to be ready, with post etc.

Any more questions please feel free to ask :)...

·
Registered
21,458 Posts
Of course ;)
Question. How much is it to post them to you?
Another question. I saw some where they were literally all black but cant remember where, so like the dome where the sidelight sits in is also black if that makes sense? Could you do that too? Shame you dont live closer, saves messing around with packaging them up :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Question. How much is it to post them to you?
Another question. I saw some where they were literally all black but cant remember where, so like the dome where the sidelight sits in is also black if that makes sense? Could you do that too? Shame you dont live closer, saves messing around with packaging them up :)
iirc they are illegal with the reflectors painted as less light shines off the reflectors

1 - 20 of 38 Posts