Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasnt sure if this belongs in here or lighting, but its more of a styling question really so chose this section.

im going to split and spray my facelifts, but not sure whats going to look best. ive got a saphire black sri, do i go for colour coded or satin black? or is there a different colour more commonly used? any pics of anything out of the ordinary?

thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive colour coded my v grille, so was swaying towards matching lights. just wondering if maybe another shade of black is more common.
just swapped my angels for facelifts because i just dont like halo's. not sure why just never been a fan

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
what colour are your wheels? id do somethin different like white rather than black on black but thats me

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wheels are black, but not the same black as the body. unsure what colour they actualy are as they were painted when i bought the car

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
got any pics? maybe do them the same as wheels for a slight contrast

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no pics on my pc. im gonna get some decent pics of it as it stands now after ive stuck my grille back on and given it a polish and wax at weekend

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
i've done 3 sets in the past.
1st set matte black with chrome surround

2nd set all matte black

and the 3rd set anthrasite

personally i preferred the anthrasite set :love:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anthracite looks the tits, might be out of place on a black corsa though. doing all my badges anthra so need the paint, might try it out first

·
Registered
801 Posts
Ive heard you need to re-seal pre facelift lights after you have smoked them, and im wanted to do my facelift lights, do i still need to reseal mine or is it just a simple case of taking out, spraying and the putting back in?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts