Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys i got my irmy spoiler fitted and sprayed for 70 quid today which im quite impressed with :) i think it looks good, but i was wondering if anyone has it smoothed into the top of their car to make it look like it was standard? also there is a large gap in it so the washer jet can work properly, is it possible to have it partially filled up ?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
but ir it was smoothed into the roof you wouldnt be able to open ur boot. i dont get where you would smooth it

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

on the egde of the spoiler there are those 'flaps' i just wanted to know if it was possible to get it smoothed so it looks like they werent there? or am i just being stupid:p:( lol

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
but if you smoothed it as the sides wouldn't that be smoothing them onto the lights? Would also mean you wouldn't be able to open your boot. Don't know of any way to smooth it without it making your boot non-operational. :shrug:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol ok i have realised it is not possible, just wanted to see if i could make it look a bit more like it came already on the car if u get me? anyone have ideas for the other part of my question please?:p

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
lol ok i have realised it is not possible, just wanted to see if i could make it look a bit more like it came already on the car if u get me? anyone have ideas for the other part of my question please?:p
I think you need to be the SRI washer jet from Vauxhall mate ;) Should fit then :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts