Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting rid of the 6x9's, (loudest.com)...

how do i position the amp and the sub so that the minimum amount of space gets taken up...

did any see mr whistler's sub that he mounted on the left side, that was quite orite...

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
mount the amp to the back of seats and place the sub box infront of it hiding all the wires behind?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes that works...(or it will hopefuly lol)...

sub is not yet connected by the way...im still working on that one...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and the sub is not the right way up, its not gonna do any damage if i run it like that for a couple of weeks or so is it?...

and its not screwed in either its just placed on top...

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
and the sub is not the right way up, its not gonna do any damage if i run it like that for a couple of weeks or so is it?...

and its not screwed in either its just placed on top...
it doesnt matter if its placed upwards. but it does matter that its not screwed in

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Mate that wiring is a mess. Screw the amp to the rear of the seat, cut the cable to the right length or hide it under the rear seat. Fix the sub to the box

Sorted

Alternatively - bring it over and i'll do it for you :thumbs:

G

·
take it to ultimawhistler let him sort it tbh alot easier for you buddy

but if you do it or self amp on seat and then sub box in front

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i think i need to pay mr whistler a visit. i dont think il be winning many prizes for the tidyest install.

the sub is not screwed in, is it dangerous to run it for a bit without it bein screwed in?...

·
Premium Member
32,406 Posts
lol i think i need to pay mr whistler a visit. i dont think il be winning many prizes for the tidyest install.

the sub is not screwed in, is it dangerous to run it for a bit without it bein screwed in?...
It's not exactly safe mate, I mean the worst case scenario is that you're in an accident and the sub comes hurling forward out of the boot and smashes into the back of either you or the passenger. It's unlikely though!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok so its not dangerous in the sense that it wil damage my sub or my box?...

coz i wanna leave it like this for about 2 weeks...and then get it sorted...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts