1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
looks great :thumbs:

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
What happened to the old car you had as you didnt have that long, did you get bored of it or did this type r come along and it was too good to miss ? ? ?

·
Registered
418 Posts
very sexual indeed, love the JDM ctr's. may i ask how much your gettin this for? you going to supercharge it by any chance?

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i sold the ek9 for a few reasons, it would be ten years old come the end of the year, which means freshly imported ones over 10 yrs old dont need an sva test, which means they'll be cheaper, which in turn means mine will go down in price, it had also done 88k miles, and i fancied a fresher car.

the ek9 was awesome, i doubt this ep3 will be as good a drive, but...wait and see. was out in an integra dc5 tonight and its the same engine, and my god it shifted.

its a 2002 52 plate, 21k miles, just over £10,500.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i sold the ek9 for a few reasons, it would be ten years old come the end of the year, which means freshly imported ones over 10 yrs old dont need an sva test, which means they'll be cheaper, which in turn means mine will go down in price, it had also done 88k miles, and i fancied a fresher car.

the ek9 was awesome, i doubt this ep3 will be as good a drive, but...wait and see. was out in an integra dc5 tonight and its the same engine, and my god it shifted.

its a 2002 52 plate, 21k miles, just over £10,500.
sounds like a good enough reason :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Far better car martin good choice and luv the colour looks mint :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
ooooo i want one :( keep it clean mate :D....feckin beatiful car :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts