Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
walked out to my car this morning and found my ariel had been snapped off, then walked round the front of my car and found a wire with a plug on the end? couldnt see what it was off as my car was up against the garage door, then i noticed that the ***** have had my lower SRi grills and fog lights too! and just cut the wires off and walked off with em!!! and my SRi badge off my Irmy Grill!
im so angry i cant tell you! if i catch them i will smash in their faces with my baseball bat! and im not bothered about the consequences, what the dont realise that 90% of my familey are in the police and my cousins coming round later to check to printies!!! and iv just bought a CCTV camera to over look all the cars!!!

They WILL pay!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Bloody hell mate, that's bad! The cheek of it!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats rough mate! i know what it feels like to have the airel stolen! lol grr
i wouldnt of mined if they had unscrewed it but noooooooo they snapped it off and now all i have is a hole with a red wire in!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
iv got a feeling there just kids with a corsa somewhere and wanted some SRi lower grills, well i tell you i quite fancy testicals on a stick so i think ill go and get some!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
all comes down to jealousy mate, you have what they want.. and the only way they can have it is by becoming little theiving c**ts. Sorry to hear about that mate!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the grills have been carfully removed thou and there isnt any damaged coused, other than my wires been cut so my guess is there on someone elses car now, the police have been informed and there sending someone round as we have a potential witness

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
really sorry to hear this mate. there seems to be an increase in parts being stolen to order from corsas. to think i was pissed off to find my dustcaps had been nicked during the night. hope you find the little ***** and deal with them accordingly :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
313 Posts
keep an eye out for shady corsas that normally dont have foglights that have them, the chances are they dont live to far away and keep an eye on ebay and look at the seller location. the local adtrader website could be useful too.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts