Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
He has a PVD BFO Exhaust.....

Car looks nice mate..... what are the plans??

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BFO 6x4 Oval Stainless Full system :D

looks awesome when its polished up, mines a bit dirty there :(

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well am saving for a set of rims, I quite like mille's EV-S but they a bit on the expensive side!
Instead i thought Wolfrace Asiatec Katana's were quite nice (pic below), what u guys think???

I also have my eye on a steinmetz to replace the hideous V grille :oops:
Am also thinking of colour coding arches, rubbing strips, boot handle etc!

Other minor stuff like an alloy aerial, colour coding dash interior, under dash neons

I dont plan to get any side skirts or bumpers etc, cos i plan to sell my car and get another corsa with a larger engine (mines only 1.2)

Your car is gorgeous noonster! loving that quad exhaust!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh sry steve, didnt see ur Q

they're seat covers mate :lol:
look good from a distance, quite comfy too!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Looking good, but how do you get away with the No. Plate, and the Sunstrip. both are V.Illegal, and not to my taste, but the taste things another matter. :?:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since when was a sunstrip illegal???? i didnt know it was! To be honest though, i've completly gone off the sunstrip, and am considering removing it!

I've been stopped several times for my plates but i keep putting them back on, and i've not been stopped in the last month or so, so i dont think they care anymore!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Because it's a solid sunstrip, and not a tint, it obscures your vision! Can't see therefore illegal. It's not something that is regularly pulled, but if they are looking for an excuse, your just giving one. Personally I say remove it any way, cos I don't like it. But it is your car, and not mine. No offence mate.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sunstrip etc

well to start with as far as im aware the sunstrip isnt illegal, ive been pulled over 3 times within the same 3 months and not one copper has been bothered about it.Once for 65 mph in a 30 and i got away with that :lol: , second for fogs lights and third for number plates but i got away with that too 8) , the Sunstrip is shorter than a sunstrip you would buy from say motorworld therefore doesnt affect my vision no more so than the sun visor that folds down.

Aint sure about takin SXI badges off as they are only thing which says what it is if ya get me, wheels wise im abit stuck some of you lot av got great wheels but they all match your particular style of modding and ive seen those ev-s on a black corsa and think they look better than on a silver one but i still like em even if they are £750.

·
Registered
418 Posts
how the hell u get let off for doing 65 in a 30 zone , 3 weeks back i got caught doing 75 in 50 and got 3 points :(

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Speedy

I got let off becuase he wasnt following me! he came out of nowhere as i did 65 to get thru some traffic lights changing.They have to follow you for a certain distance to prove you were speeding.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts