Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wave:

So here goes, I've kept the C now & it will be my daily/run it into the ground car :yes:

My project (bearing in mind it is a project) however is this beaut :D

Nice & straight no dents :yes:

now some not so beautiful things, Petrol filler area has a tiny (& I mean tiny, 5p piece size) area of surface rust:

Lacquer "Karl" Peel :look: (Oh and the gay yellow vinyl VW logo has gone).

Again another tiny (same as the filler cap area, 5p piece size) around the spare wiper grommet:

No interior, but he threw in a passenger side seat thats mind, door cards, all the plastic trim anyway for no fee, so cant moan :shrug:

Engine.. 1.8 8v with 120k on the clocks :)

So on the way home:

Please ignore my mates camper, he's only just got it and hasn't had time to paint it :lol:

So my plans for this are:
  • Sort the body work & exterior out,
  • Smoothing the engine bay & lots of shiny parts,
  • Lowered & alloys,
  • Perhaps a retrim or something exciting interior wise.
But it is a project, and being on minimal funds & in the process of moving out & renovating a house with the misses, this shall be a rather slow progress thread.

Its completely rock solid, shell is amazingly clean & rust free, brand new white line ARB bushes all round which the guy didn't know about, so win.

Not bad for £350 :ninja:

Rate/slate/masterbate

:thumbs:

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll keep on the look out :ninja:
Just get onto the other forums, for instance, I got mine off a mk2 golf forum (surprisingly :look: ) but the day I signed up, I had a look at the cars for sale, this was just posted, he wanted £500, got him down to £350 in the end, couldn't complain tbh :shrug:

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Near me :ninja:
I thought it might be, was near Liam also, was fun seeing a sh*t load of campers also, just waving etc was fun, and nice weather for it :)

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts
Just get onto the other forums, for instance, I got mine off a mk2 golf forum (surprisingly :look: ) but the day I signed up, I had a look at the cars for sale, this was just posted, he wanted £500, got him down to £350 in the end, couldn't complain tbh :shrug:
Wow that's pretty good. Link to said forum as on my phone and too lazy to google :ninja:

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
did you savegly beat him for putter that sticker on the car

cause you should have :)
Nah :lol:

it was off as soon as it was on the trailer :)

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 114 Posts