Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've just fitted some Gaz coilovers to my car so these are up for sale.
They have only been on the car for a year, so still very useable.

I'd like £50 collected from Marlborough Wilts, or I can post them for another £25.

Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep fine, the same as what I have. I can supply a set of rear springs so the car will sit level, unless you want it lower at the front.

·
Registered
160 Posts
How do they fair up in terms over your gaz coilovers? I'm undecided over what to do suspension wise yet and haven't decided on whether to fit the 1.8 rear axle or not

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't knock them for a budget upgrade, they ride really well I didn't buy fixed rate cheap coilovers because I didn't want a harsh ride. But they faired pretty well on track, and they are perfect for the road. GAZ GHA's are twice the price new, so you can't really compare them, but yes they're very good because you can adjust the shocks, and height.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Fair comment mate. I think if I was going with the spax, I'd probably go with the back springs to make it sit even all round. What if I was to change the rear axle later on down the line? Would I need different rear springs/shockers to suit the 1.8?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know they cost £340 only a year ago.

For all of the silly offers I keep getting they will cost at least £20 to post, so I'm not sending them for a tenner. I think this is already a very fair price at £50 in the first place.

Thanks to the Dans and Scott, Easter weekend coming up so I've got time off work, so I'm happy to fit them.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I have so much want for these bit have already spent £350 this month :/ if they don't go by the time I get some cash I'll have them mate.

Was wanting eibach and bilsteins but current budget doesn't allow for them haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.