Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This sale is for the mirror heads only and does not include base plates.

I originally bought these mirrors off eBay, with the idea of finding some base plates from VX or the scrap yards.

LINK:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260529876087&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

They were pretty damaged when I bought them and my car is black, so I had them re-sprayed whilst I was looking for the base plates. Yesterday I came across an Sri that was been broken on eBay, and as they wouldn’t split; I bought the full set, mirrors and plates.

I’ve obviously kept my newly sprayed heads and put the mirror mechanism into the ones I got from the scrap yard today.

The is a few scratches on them which I’ve tried to T-Cut out as best as possible, you may want to respray them. There’s also a small dent and the wires have been cut. These are not stolen, or at least not by me! As you can see from the eBay link I did buy them and I’m not a thief.

1 mirror glass (drivers side) has a blue tint, the other does not.

Just wanting what I paid, £85 posted
Please read the above, they will be no returns!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Someone buy these, £80 quid, then I can supply baseplates. All in your talking £180. Good deal considering they normally go for £200 :)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
You cant get them in the UK anymore, they have stopped making them.
I can get them made and sent over from germany. All in its somewhere between £90-£100
ah i didnt realise that! i was gonna say, i didnt pay nowhere near that when i got mine from vx.

·
Registered
845 Posts
i'm interested in these and the baseplates mate! :) £85 posted and then order the baseplates from Andr3w. Will PM you both.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm interested in these and the baseplates mate! :) £85 posted and then order the baseplates from Andr3w. Will PM you both.

Hiya mate, If your wanting the mirrors, I'll do them for £80 posted. There all wrapped ready to ship

1 - 20 of 23 Posts