Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Quick search and i got this mate...:thumbs:

"The part number you need is 13142120 with cat code of ZD. Thats the code according to the VX dealer. The tyres I would assume could be 205/45/16 or 195/45/16 I think they are. The wheels are something like £78.20 + VAT a wheel without tyres"

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quick search and i got this mate...:thumbs:

"The part number you need is 13142120 with cat code of ZD. Thats the code according to the VX dealer. The tyres I would assume could be 205/45/16 or 195/45/16 I think they are. The wheels are something like £78.20 + VAT a wheel without tyres"
thanks alot dude! wana go vx tomorrow and order a set!

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
thanks alot dude! wana go vx tomorrow and order a set!
Not tried to get some off ebay first mate? It's going to cost ALOT to buy the four and then four new tyres aswell. Just a thought. But if you've got the money then go for it mate ;)

:thumbs:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not tried to get some off ebay first mate? It's going to cost ALOT to buy the four and then four new tyres aswell. Just a thought. But if you've got the money then go for it mate ;)

:thumbs:
yeh iv been lookin 4 a few months and there always too far away 4me 2pick up. at least the vx garage is only a 2 minute drive even tho it will be alot more expensive! thanx anyway mate!

:doublethumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts