Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did it,a new design in parcell shelf,still needs a coat of paint but it looks **** hot,i'll get si to get the pics up :p

S

·
0 Posts
D4W5 said:
i did it,a new design in parcell shelf,still needs a coat of paint but it looks **** hot,i'll get si to get the pics up :p
Yer no probs mate, jsut mail be the pix ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I.C.E AND ELECTRICS

WHY DID YA PUT THE TWEETERS ON SHOW MATE,THEY FIT WHERE ORIGINAL TWEETERS GO(BEHIND MIRRORS),YOU CUD ALSO HAVE PUT FRONT SPEAKERS BEHIND GRILLS AS WELL,NOW EVERY THIEVING GIT KNOWS WOT YOU GOT, BOOT ASSEMBLY IS FINE COS CANT SEE IT.(A BIT OVER THE TOP THOUGH)TOO MUCH ON SHOW MATE ,I DONT KNOW HOW YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING EVERYONE CAN SEE IT ALL.
MY UPRATED SYSTEM AINT NOWT COMPARED TO YOURS BUT IT LOOKS TOTALLY STANDARD THRU THE WINDOW(JBL SUB TUBE IN BOOT/JBL FRONT COMPONENTS IN FRONT) ID RATHER HAVE DAT THAN SMASHED WINDOWS,DAMAGED DASH AND DOORS,AND RIPPED UP BOOT

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
steve, You obviously have learned what a capslock is. Now try turning it off, there's no need to SHOUT!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Steveirmscher,what are u goin on about?

Everyone on this bloody site knows what install u got,whats to stop them from smashing up ur car and nickin all ur ice dude? think b4 u speak mate.

Now dats a hectic shelf daws! :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts