Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get this off? :? I've ordered a new spoiler and will obviously need to take this one off first.

Once it's off, do I just need to buy a standard corsa rear washer jet and will there be a hole for it? :?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
lift the boot.you will see 4 t20 torx screws undo these then lift it up they are stuck on at the back so it takes a bit of pulling to get it off.you should get a new washer jet with your new spoiler

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah as paul said, undo the 4 bolts and then give it a good pulling as it is stuck on right across the top nearest the aerial with double sided sticky tape/foam.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm...just taken it off to have a look and of course I have 4 holes. The new spoiler looks like it doesn't use the middle 2 so what happens??

Si, your spoiler looks like it only uses the outer holes so what did you do about the inner ones?

S

·
0 Posts
Mediamaniac said:
Hmm...just taken it off to have a look and of course I have 4 holes. The new spoiler looks like it doesn't use the middle 2 so what happens??

Si, your spoiler looks like it only uses the outer holes so what did you do about the inner ones?
Mine uses all the holes from the sxi spoiler, it was basically a straight swap.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh bugger! :x I'll have to cancel the order and get one from somewhere else.

Does anyone know if the Rally spoiler uses the SXi holes??

D

·
0 Posts
Si said:
Mediamaniac said:

Yeah mine will be the same :D
Cant wait to get it on - defo the best spoiler for the C IMO (JC Design)

S

·
0 Posts
Noonster19 said:
Si said:
Mediamaniac said:

Yeah mine will be the same :D
Cant wait to get it on - defo the best spoiler for the C IMO (JC Design)
These 2 version of the JC design spoiler one that uses the four holes from the sxi spoiler like mine. And one that only uses 2 holes, but you can get little covers to go over the 2 extra holes if replacing an sxi spoiler. K17STY's silver corsa has got the one that uses 2 holes and have covers over the 2 other holes. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Si - im sure mine looks like that - will let you know, cant be arsed to go check right now :lol:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
it's called the rally spoiler pvd sell them and i'm sure other places do i'm sure scott b had one on his car as well

1 - 20 of 30 Posts