Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone know if the standard Vauxhall Alarm will close the windows when armed if they have been left open.
I am getting my New Corsa Exclusiv on Friday and no one at Vauxhall seems to kwow :roll:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
i think this has been mentioned before about closing the windows off the fob but im not sure about the alarm

as far as im aware you cal only do it off the key in the door lock unless the alarm is hiiked up to the windows which after market alarms can be

can anybody corfirm this?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have spoken to Vauxhall and I'm still none the wiser :lol: I know they have a guy that comes in to fit alarms and radios so I think they will get him to look into it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I got the alarm fitted to mine wen i ordered it. It dont close the windows but it would be qaulity if it did. Anyone no if you can make it do it? I remember ages ago before i got my corsa i saw a little box of tricks on ebay which said when fitted would close the windows.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Not had my corsa long and only just thought about the alarm because i seen two chav heads at the bottom of my drive looking suspicious :nono: .
Had a look through my book and it says (probly like everyone else's book) after locking the car do the same agen within 10 seconds, so i tried this but there was no little LED under the hazard warning light appear, am i doing something wrong?? or is it a fault on the car?? :?

Cheers

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
just lock it an alarm it up an shake the car to fuck see if it goes off

edit: my bad, didnt realise he'd opened a 5 year old thread lol

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Not had my corsa long and only just thought about the alarm because i seen two chav heads at the bottom of my drive looking suspicious :nono: .
Had a look through my book and it says (probly like everyone else's book) after locking the car do the same agen within 10 seconds, so i tried this but there was no little LED under the hazard warning light appear, am i doing something wrong?? or is it a fault on the car?? :?

Cheers
1. how old is this thread?
2. you have a 1.2 sxi, unless the original owner had it as an optional extra you dont have an alarm.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Just make sure that you close the windows before you lock the cars and you will be alright.
You can hold the open/close button when locking/unlocking the cars and this will make the
windows go up or down, quite a nifty little trick.

·
Registered
57,462 Posts
windows only go up if you put the key in the door, lock it but hold the key in the lock position...windows wont go up if you lock the car with the buttons on the key

this is on most corsa c's...i only know 2 peoples c's that dont do it

·
Registered
11 Posts
dont get an alarm from vauxhall, they send cowboys from birmingham to fit them. they bodge wiring and steal fuses out ya fuse box, couldn't believe it!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts