Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have a Kenwood KDC-4057U Head Unit and I’m still trying to get the steering wheel controls to work, I have the 6 required wires from behind the steering wheel, changed the squib/contact plate connected the connects2 adapter and the Kenwood patch lead and still nothing, no illumination on the steering wheel controls and it’s the last job I want to finish before I put the dash back together. Any ideas? Thanks
Light Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Bin the connects2 adapter and get a decent one. I have had loads of trouble with those adapters in both the Corsa C and D. One was so bad it damaged the head unit.

The Celsus car audio kit was plug and play and once fitted that was it. No need to cut and splice any wires anywhere, just plugged in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bin the connects2 adapter and get a decent one. I have had loads of trouble with those adapters in both the Corsa C and D. One was so bad it damaged the head unit.

The Celsus car audio kit was plug and play and once fitted that was it. No need to cut and splice any wires anywhere, just plugged in.

Have you got a link to the one I need mate? Thanks

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
If the car does not have steering wheel controls and you put the steering wheel with controls, it is most likely that you will have to add the airbag spool with controls for the steering wheel, if I remember correctly they are blue and light blue on the spool, I don't know if in the corsa UK there will be this change at least in the Spanish yes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts