1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again, im still getting ideas for my C

Please can anyone put this car into Aruba blue and CC the arches and skirts:D

With these alloys please:)

P.S. Im aware this is someones car on the forum :) like i said . still getting ideas (Y)

Thx

·
Registered
937 Posts
Pic fail....messy thread tbh

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
to change to a colour, having a proper colour, ie Red to start with .. is much easier to change and get looking realistic.

alternatively you could just search:

^ colour coded aruba blue c (ok its got a bit of a kit, but gives u an idea - like u said ur after)

now someone could just add the wheels, but if u can find a pic of them already on a car mate, your likely to get a much better result..

·
Registered
937 Posts
Thats arden blue i think bud

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
ahh that is a very gd point!! m'bad. it was in an aruba thread tho lol :? altho in the sun .. in that pic, it looks virtually the same (just a bit more metalicy). easy pic to shop the wheels onto though..

this is def aruba blue .. and even has SRi mirrors etc like the top donor pic:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to find one with hardly any reflections to make it easier also lol. Yeh i saw both these pictures and they looked really nice, but i couldnt find an un-modded one in Arden/Aruba so thats why i wanted it done on a standard one, as to start with i will probably be getting only alloys. But thanks for advice all :)

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
wel in the last pic .. the only mods u can really see are the tints at that angle .. and the end of the exhaust lol. but u can just remove that in PS ;) the irmy skirts look virtually the same as standard ones apart frm the line running diagonally along them, but agen this can probs b removed in PS. if u can find a pic of those wheels, on a car, at the same angle .. that would help :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts