Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one elses corsa have lots of rattles coming from the boot? Mine rattles loads when I'm cornering or going over rough tarmac. I'm slowly going mad :cry: If anyone knows how to sort this let me know.

S

·
0 Posts
My rear suspension sounds like it creeking (sp) when you go over some bumps, which is annoying but nothing really rattles as such.

·
Registered
322 Posts
you silly bugger! its simple... :p open your boot, lift up the carpet and take out the spare wheel... tenner says you've got a tool or something rolling about under there! :thumbs: nothing really creaks in my SRi, just get a big THUMP BADOING!!! when you hit a pot hole at 40mph!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
i have creeking from the rear its just my shocks are on there way out :yummy:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine did this! I gave my car a full valet and found that the screw type thing what goes ontop of the spare wheel to keep it in place was very loose, tightened it up and has been fine since :]...I even found a GM tire iron next to it :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
How on earth did no one say the easiest solution is to sell the car? You could go mad trying to solve all the rattles and funny noises the corsa makes lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts