Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,515 Posts
obviously not useing the gears correctly!! haha

the old mans 1 went on the 1.8.... a cable tie fixed it.... ill do that if mines goes rather than 120 quid

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Can someone you explain what happens when the linkage goes, because my corsa has had gear problems for AGES hard to get into 1st and 2nd but it does seem to go into gear with a push.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Can someone you explain what happens when the linkage goes, because my corsa has had gear problems for AGES hard to get into 1st and 2nd but it does seem to go into gear with a push.
That's the gear linkage gone ;) Get it fixed under warranty quick, if you're covered :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
whats the advantage to changing the full linkage rather than just using the repair kit. i'm finally having to do mine but don't want to spend more if i don't have to. corsadumbarton, have you got the part number mate?

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
Oo i might go to the garage n see if mine is ok as mum drove my car to work other day and she said the gears were abit stick but oddly i havent seem to have a problem :S ... :err: think i will have go n check as it is still on warnetty :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts