Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanting to get some extra base in the car have infinty 6x9 and a JVC headunit, looking at putting in 1 or 2 subs but want them in a box to fit a corsa so it all looks flush, anyone know what sub's i should go for and where i could get the boxes from

cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry was at 1am this morning very tired and spelling wasn't a strong point lol, Ok in a little more detail, i have a jvc headunit with front back and sub pre outs on it, i'm looking for a good (bass) install but am short on cash so my max would be £400 (not big i know) what i would like is for a sub either side in made to fit enclosures and some front components + what ever else you would recommend .

cheers

·
Registered
650 Posts
caraudiosecurity is a great website (whack it in google)

you can get yourself a pioneer amp with two 12" subs for as little as £130, and can as high as you want!:)

(be careful however...you may get stung on postage!)

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
ok coops martin and a few others are much better than me at this but personally heres what i'd do

£100 for an amp eg jbl gto 75.4
£200 on a decent sub
£100 on a set of front comps

Bridge the rear channels on the amp to run the sub and get the comps amped

Obviously it wouldnt be as bassy as some systems but it'll pack plenty of punch have great sound quality up front and would be 100x better than standard. If i had £400 to spend on speakers and sub/amp then this is what i'd do

possibly spend a bit less on the sub and a bit more on the amp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts