Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, anyone know y my sub works when i play CD's but it doesn't work when i use the radio? Ive got a Sony CDX M800 headunit.

S

·
0 Posts
Does no sound at all come out of your sub when listening to the radio? Or is it just not as loud?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Si said:
Does no sound at all come out of your sub when listening to the radio? Or is it just not as loud?
No sound at all out of the sub, just sound out of my normal speakers.

S

·
0 Posts
Ah - was gonna say if it was just quite could be that what ever station ur listenign to isn't the best signal or in stereo or something and your not getting the right frequency for sub or something.

But can't think of what else it could be!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Si said:
Ah - was gonna say if it was just quite could be that what ever station ur listenign to isn't the best signal or in stereo or something and your not getting the right frequency for sub or something.

But can't think of what else it could be!
Yer its strange coz my mates got a corsa c sxi and hes got a sony headunit aswell and hes running a sub and his doesnt work with the radio either. Does yours work fine?

S

·
0 Posts
Mine runs fine. I got a Pionner HU and JL sub and amp. Don't know whats up with it! :look:

·
Registered
15 Posts
could be the earth on the amp i saw a golf once with the same problem cos the amp was feeding back to the antenna drill a hole in the floor pan of the boot and earth the ap there ( maybe)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts