Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
i am looking for a sub, i want a fairly loud one. i am willing to spend up to 130 quid
i herd the FLI ones r really good. which is tht best to get?
are the FLI Trap tube ones better thn the boxes? like the ones JBL do?
Completly opposite to what I've heard about FLI equipment, very low end stuff and there is a lot better kit out there on the market imo.

·
Registered
15,780 Posts
Completly opposite to what I've heard about FLI equipment, very low end stuff and there is a lot better kit out there on the market imo.
Couldnt agree with this more.

With up to £130 you could look at the Alpine type r range. I have one and its excellent for the money. Special offer on CAD too at the moment (CLICKY)

What amp do you have to power it as thats the most important part ?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Yes FLI are very low end, VIBE make them as thier low end stuff. Have a look on Caraudiodirect or Caraudiosecuirty they have lots of ICE that you can look through and if you can stretch to it get a sub and amp not an active sub (sub box screwed to the amp)

I have a RE SE12" and it rocks the house, so to speak :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
I've got an infinity sub and a jbl amp sub costs around £80 now i think and the amp i got second hand for £40 (off here) jbl gto2000 bridged to 1 channel

This is much better than mutant stuff and a lot of the all in one things. Not saying its the best but its very loud and is better than some of my friends subs etc which cost over £200

Probably best to wait for someone else to answer with more knowledge in this area but this sub does me proud

·
Registered
23,694 Posts
i am looking for a sub, i want a fairly loud one. i am willing to spend up to 130 quid
i herd the FLI ones r really good. which is tht best to get?
are the FLI Trap tube ones better thn the boxes? like the ones JBL do?
Thats funny because I heard they suck big donkey ****?

Steer clear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts