Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe the post in electronics since it is a failure and can happen with radios and ECU

working perfectly, when turning off the console and two days later, it no longer turned on, no symptoms or temperature failures or anything, sudden motherboard death, have you ever had something electronic from a pc at home or in the car? not that it breaks down by bad treatment or forcing it, if not to function correctly to die of everything? I remember an amp that had the same thing happen to it but it was working like it shouldn't, but this?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Same thing happened to my step sons xbox one. It was working perfect. He turned it off one night and nothing the next day. I traced it to a damaged mosfet on the main board. I ordered a pack of 10 which were about £5 and changed the damaged one. That was 2 years ago. Heres a few pictures of it.

Not sure if its the same issue with your 360.

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The console under warranty from the 2-hand store was sent for repair, after a week they died of the plate, I imagine that if it were something like that they would see it at the moment, I was also waiting for some symptoms, reboots, shutting down after a short time ... . But that was how yours, without further ado decided not to light more, in the end they changed it for another and I knock on wood to see what destiny this has.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
The first PC I bought for home use was (appropriately) an Olivetti PC1. It had a 20Mb hard drive, which made it really fast compared to my friend who had to run programs from floppy disks. One day, it just wouldn't switch on. A single LED light was all, no fan noise, no hard drive spinning. I took it back to PC World and the idiot pressed Ctrl-Alt-Del not once but so many times I finally snapped and said "how is a DOS reboot going to do anything if the CPU can't get started?"

The whole motherboard was replaced, which told me that the technicians at HQ were not much better than the guy in the local store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts