Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
alright for £25 if they are really Oakley - but personally I wouldn't have em not my cup of tea. I've got some mint Police ones (clear lens type) and some Oakley ones wilh silver metal frames and blue lenses which look trick.
:)

S

·
0 Posts
corsav said:
where from si? u get em online ?
Mine weren't really that cheap but look mega. Got both my pairs from The Sunglasses Hut at the Trafford Centre, not sure if they have a web site try doing a Googlr for em ;)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i was wanting a pair for ma holiday, but ill guess ill jus get somin from duty free den?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I gotta admit, the real deal ones are better, but the money's steep. then again, it like mods for your car, there's cheap ones and expensive ones. You make the choice!

The last time I asked this type of question, it was about springs, and the options were Pi or Eibach. You all answered Eibach (the more expensive one) so therefore you shouldn't have a prob with payin £135 for a nice pair of glasses!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
My amazingly stylish police style glasses were £12, they look about £120, glad i didnt pay police prices though because they are a bit bent up now :lol:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I quite like those blue oakleys for £25, replicas or not, they'd be good for ridin my ski keepin the spray out your eyes. Not something I could walk around wearin though I dont think

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I paid 20,000 potatoes for my Oakleys from Tenerife! That was about £80 at the time. I never wear em anymore though coz every feckers got em. If your gonna buy em buy the real thing coz they last forever. Its actually the lenses you pay all the money for. Had mine 6 years and they still look brand new.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
i got 2 pairs of oakley glasses 1 cost £180 and the other £150 both still look brand new the best glasses ever owned no complaints best sunglasses around :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts