Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Need some advice on lowering springs. I read that alot of you like the eibach 30mm lowering springs. I just found these:

http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=292_928_941_944&products_id=5869

Would I notice any difference in the cars handling if I went for the cheap ones at £70 or should I go for the eibach ones at £120? I'll eventually stick a set of 17s on the car.

I would appreciate any and all advice
Cheers

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have apex 40mm and trus tme my car looks low! The ride is alot better than I thought and they only cost £79.99, id say go for em. I have no trouble with rubbing etc.cheaper than eibachs and a good ride with a bigger drop.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
You defo get a good ride out of the Eibachs. I thought about cheaper, but everyone here suggests the better quality is with Eibach. And so far I agree :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone told that springs are all made the same way so your theres no real noticeable difference between them all the different makes. Although I think hes talking out his tail pipe. Where did you purchase those apex srings from scandalous and would i be able to fit 17s on the car without any problems?

Cheers
James

·
Registered
625 Posts
got my springs off a mate, u2u red_sxi for some, he fitted mine too and will sort u a good deal. 17's, provided u have the right offset, will be fine mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts