Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just been lookin at me tailpipe :lol: it doesnt look oval or exactly square/rectangle either.....measures 65mm across by 60 mm in height......any idea where i can get a decent lookin trim? Ta
John
ps its a 1.4 comfort

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
don't do it just save for a proper exhaust

You can thank me later :lol:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
chewy you really do need to get urself a good exhaust on that beauty, get the pvd bfo mate its ****in awesome and doesnt dissapoint!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
What's wrong with that tremendous looking Steiny Centre Exit C4?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
too tired to find someone wrong with it right now but ill get bk to you on that one, but put simply, BUY THAT PVD EXHAUST very good value for money sounds ****ing amazing as said my every mechanic that put it on and heard it at the garage, they were drooling lol.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
You got a link to that zaust C4?

Chewy, if you take him up on it I'll give you a tenner for your steiny :lol:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Cheers mate :D

300 Sheets looks steep, but when you consider it's a full s/s system

·
Registered
214 Posts
C4RSA said:
too tired to find someone wrong with it right now but ill get bk to you on that one, but put simply, BUY THAT PVD EXHAUST very good value for money sounds f**king amazing as said my every mechanic that put it on and heard it at the garage, they were drooling lol.
I suspect PVD may be paying you to promote their Exhausts, they are made by a seperate company and Re-Branded BFO :wink:

·
Registered
322 Posts
tail pipe TRIM... thought this was a modding forum, not a pansy flower power dress up site!

Get a custom back box on... pretty cheap at around £150, at least it will be a REAL exhaust!

As for the centre exit... looks different... different is sometimes good, sometimes bad...I better not go any further...??? :p

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SilverSRi said:
tail pipe TRIM... thought this was a modding forum, not a pansy flower power dress up site!

Get a custom back box on... pretty cheap at around £150, at least it will be a REAL exhaust!

As for the centre exit... looks different... different is sometimes good, sometimes bad...I better not go any further...??? :p
yep your right......point taken
John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts