Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Good luck matey! Just remember to keep your cool & you'll be fine ;)

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Good luck mate wish all the best :thumbs:

REMEMBER ALWAYS CHECK YOUR MIRRORS ;)

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
and take ur time lol, dnt rush it :p

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
keep a cool head mae an dont rush, where bouts in cardiff u from?

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
mate i took mine a weekago:)

Just take your time listen to what the examiner says take your time with your manoooooovvveerrrrrs. keep looking around when doing them take as long as u want.

Remember the more time you take doing stuff the more test time your using:).

Good luck fella.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Good luck :thumbs:

Also it isn't that true that it wastes more of your test time, can mean your test takes longer because the examiner might not be satisfied that you are fully capable as couldn't get in what they wanted to within the time left, therefore extending the test until they are satisfied. :shrug:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sumin good u could do is get cool with the examiner...thats wot i did on my test..i was jus chatin berr crap to him..lol asked him bout my day n stuff...keeps u cool aswell!!

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
Take your time and dont rust it, take as much time as you need till you feel happy :D

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Good luck, remember... mirrors mirrors mirrors...
before you know it you'll have have been driving 2 years...

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Best time to do it, because your stuck in traffic like i was and also dont pull out in the silly gaps just wait for a good size one.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Best time to do it, because your stuck in traffic like i was and also dont pull out in the silly gaps just wait for a good size one.
This is a hard one cos if you dont go they will put you down for hesitation

·
Registered
597 Posts
make conversation with the examiner... takes their mind off all your **** ups! good luck!

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
I was failed on this for my first test, mother fookers.
very true if you pull out wrong time round a blind corner and someone comes round you will be done for a serious and if you miss a big enough gap if the examitor thinks bigger enough y=they will get you on a minor

1 - 20 of 44 Posts