Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im guna go, theres talk of a few mags there as well, just hope the weather holds up

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yup its dundee! think its some asda car park, but not 100% either is fine by me. need to get a few more ppl to go!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
something i got from their bebo page:

What everyone hopes to be Scotland's biggest cruise will kick off at 8pm on Saturday the 23rd of June at the Kingsway Retail Park in Dundee. In association with cruise websites and car clubs across Scotland we are proud to be associated with an inter site cruise at the end of the month in Dundee. With the backing of local police and cruise sites such as Tuned Aberdeen, FalkirkCruise, ScotCruise, EdinburghCruise, Road Racer, Strathycruise and many many more, it could be one of the biggest things to happen in the modified car scene this year.

CONFIRMED FAST CAR MAGAZINE WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE CHECK:

www.fastcar.co.uk

CONFIRMED SLICK! MAGAZINE WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE

KINGSWAY RETAIL PARK
DUNDEE
ANGUS
DD38QB

·
Registered
241 Posts
might head up if a can steel petrol money affa ma maw lol,only going to go up n head down the same nyt unlike my better half who is crashing up there with mates along with half of strathy and scotcar :( but there iss a convoy leaving from pitt street glasgow at 6.30 and a stop off at asda roybston to get more for the convoy too.

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
I am thinking about coming along to this. Might bring the lady friend if shes up for it, pop her cruising cherry ;) haha :lol:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.