Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

I'm here to introduce a new event, The CARnival Show, held at the famous Rockingham Motor Speedway, and see whether Corsa C Club would like to arrange a stand? I've already gave it a mention to the Corsa D Club, would be great if both could join us!

The shows a blend of general car culture and enthusiasts, featuring a whole host of different attractions with more constantly being booked, heres a highlight;

• Club Stands
  • Lassa Tyres Drift Team (Drifting Demo & Taxi Rides)
  • Sound Off Competition (by Propper Droppers)
  • Show & Shine Competition (Sponsored by Mainz Car Care)
  • 100MPH Blind Ariel Atom Stunt, & Atom Ride Alongs
  • Fairground Rides
  • Full video coverage by Mod Scene Media & Photographers
  • Cruzin 4 Sands - Charity Fundraising
  • Live night entertainment
  • Trade Stalls & Bars
  • Track action - Track session on the International Super Sports circuit

All the information (including ticket prices) for the event can be found on the website here: www.thecarnivalshow.co.uk
You can also join (& share) the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/451275268341091/

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, we look forward to seeing you there :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That bad for stands here huh?

We have a pretty simple process for clubs to get a stand together, all you need to do is register your club with us to get a unique club code. Then each person buying a ticket who wants to get their car onto the stand enters this unique code and the club gets allocated an extra stand place each time. Once the deadline comes up all the stand passes are sent to a single organiser (who originally registered the club stand) to hand out all the passs to the members, job done! :)

·
Banned
12,826 Posts
Tbf if I came I'd do the show and shine, but I suppose as always, it's the favourite cars that win rather than the cleanest and most looked after :look:

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
Unfortuantely this club is dying a slow death, most regular members don't have a C and the people that do don't come on often enough. We didn't even have a stand for trax this year.

Now the cduk lot they bum the **** out of shows so they can show everyone their standard limited editions. You'll get more interest on there all day long

·
Banned
12,826 Posts
Unfortuantely this club is dying a slow death, most regular members don't have a C and the people that do don't come on often enough. We didn't even have a stand for trax this year.

Now the cduk lot they bum the **** out of shows so they can show everyone their standard limited editions. You'll get more interest on there all day long
Too scared to mod Bcuz financed warranty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts