Registered
4,140 Posts
:wave:

so nice n looooow!

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
You selling the springs mate?

Also some of them pictures, are they taken in Paris?

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
yeh id be intrested in the springs to

shame your cars going though m8 well nice and suttle

·
Registered
17,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Springs, exhaust, manifold won't be taken off till mid July when its service/mot is due.

Gonna take the wheels of as i had yet another bloody puncture yesterday (3rd in 6 months :x ) - and then i'm on holiday and training for ages ;)

·
Registered
12,706 Posts
hey keith!! what car u getting ??

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
Springs, exhaust, manifold won't be taken off till mid July when its service/mot is due.

Gonna take the wheels of as i had yet another bloody puncture yesterday (3rd in 6 months :x ) - and then i'm on holiday and training for ages ;)
When you sell the springs mate can i have 1st offer please ;)

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
ok ok be shame to see it being split up was coming on nicely... how mcuh is it lowered by and do you get rubbing???

·
Registered
17,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey keith!! what car u getting ??
tis a secret ;)

When you sell the springs mate can i have 1st offer please ;)
depends on what people offer me! :look: - i'm greedy so therefore want as much ££ as possible! :p :lol:

ok ok be shame to see it being split up was coming on nicely... how mcuh is it lowered by and do you get rubbing???
50 front, 85ish back - rubs on the rears all the time but it (was) worth it, but then again they are 7.5x18s :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,706 Posts
oooooooooooo go on!!

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
50 front, 85ish back - rubs on the rears all the time but it (was) worth it, but then again they are 7.5x18s :lol: :thumbs:
so if i got 17"s what would be the best hight to lower front and back with out rubbing or very minimal rubbing any idea??

·
Registered
17,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so if i got 17"s what would be the best hight to lower front and back with out rubbing or very minimal rubbing any idea??
as long as they are 7" wide et45 and u trim all the plastic inner arch lips u'd be fine whatever height in my experiences. :thumbs:

·
Registered
17,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kk cheers m8ey:thumbs: is that just springs you have??
yeap - just springs for the last 8/9 months since the coilovers snapped - and the shocks are completely fine as well :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
:(

miss u low rider

1 - 20 of 47 Posts