Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4613 Posts

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those that love to detail etc,

the thread was originally the srp faq thread which kinda lost track...

All questions, info or general chat your welcome in here, professionals or newbies!

:thumbs:

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nicely Copied.
I would stick some credit on the post to the guy on DW that wrote it though :thumbs:
i did state that id found it on dw so thought id post it on here. not taking any credit for it, just passing helpful info onto others :)

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
Dislike DW

my works too 'professional' so my posts always get taken down :( lol homo's

good info to be taken from there though :yes:
Really. Why?

i did state that id found it on dw so thought id post it on here. not taking any credit for it, just passing helpful info onto others :)
I know. You know what they are like though

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really. Why?

I know. You know what they are like though
well if anyone has an issue with it (on corsa c or dw etc) ill happily take it down so people dont benefit from it :shrug:

but tbh i could sit here all day opening threads the same as this to help benefit people with maintenance of their car cause theres so much info on that site.

·
South East Organiser, 2011 Q2 Feature Car
22,331 Posts
I put up a thread on a black Sri i detailed.. and another of a fabia VRs, were taken down as they presumed it was 'professional paid work'

i got banned for 2 weeks because i told them to stfu as they were two of my mates cars, i put the threads back up lol

banned :|

lame.

·
Registered
14,826 Posts
I put up a thread on a black Sri i detailed.. and another of a fabia VRs, were taken down as they presumed it was 'professional paid work'

i got banned for 2 weeks because i told them to stfu as they were two of my mates cars, i put the threads back up lol

lame.
Some of them are right batty boys aren't they :lol:

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

lame.
dafuq :| so what are you supposed to do if you want to show people your work etc

·
22,331 Posts
mega :lol:

think one of the admin work for KDS detailing, which is like 5 minutes from me.. i said to them they must be afraid of me taking some custom from them due to me charging a third of what they do..

banned again :|

:lol:

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mega :lol:

think one of the admin work for KDS detailing, which is like 5 minutes from me.. i said to them they must be afraid of me taking some custom from them due to me charging a third of what they do..

banned again :|

:lol:
whaaat. as if. customers would normally be loyal. and the work kds does is incredible. recent write up on an old porsche was amazing!

theres enough people and cars to go around. selfish pigs. lol

·
22,331 Posts
the **** :| so what are you supposed to do if you want to show people your work etc?
I dont post on there any more, got lots of positive feedback, all good comments, few questions etc on my threads, and they were deleted (without a pm to inform me too)

Can understand people offering services, as its a very large forum, hence the expensive premium membership (£150 p/a i think?) but they majority pissed me off and were being too anal, so cba to post no more lol

·
Registered
14,826 Posts
I dont post on there any more, got lots of positive feedback, all good comments, few questions etc on my threads, and they were deleted (without a pm to inform me too)

Can understand people offering services, as its a very large forum, hence the expensive premium membership (£150 p/a i think?) but they majority pissed me off and were being too anal, so cba to post no more lol
Just come up with the usual bull, "Doing this for free for a little old lady who loves her car but can't drive it anymore"

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

yeah i looked into it and was £150. i was shocked. thought i read it wrong at £15 :lol:

have you got your own site etc set up? dunno what im gonna do when i get all my stuff properly sorted as dont fancy paying £150 :|

1 - 20 of 4613 Posts