Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

The dreaded idling problem.

Tags
idling rough
550 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  jewels 
#1 ·
Hello guys I know this has been asked a few times but can't get a definitive awnser from any other threads.
The corsa has the idle stutters no fault codes for any o2 sensors or anything else.
I've attached my live data screenshot of the fuel trims, can't find any specifications of what the figures should be can anyone tell me if they are correct, and possibly what else to try. There is oil around the top of the bell housing which has got onto the wiring loom for the pre cat sensor which I've cleaned, but from the live data picture both sensors are working as they should be. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
nothing I do not know if the resistance values will appear in the workshop manual, I know that it indicates the electrical diagram, where it does sound familiar to me is in the AUTODATA program which is global for cars, but it is a Spanish program, I do not know if it will have an English version, If you don't mind waiting for the night, I'll look for it and I'll put it on what the autodata indicates

#7 ·
let's see that two sensors come out Heated oxygen sensor 1 in idle 0.1-0.9 fluctuating in a given contact 0V

oxygen sensor 2 contact given 11-14v and I have another value that gives 0.6v

then I have an air mass sensor, which will be the flowmeter to contact given 1v at idle 1.3V

speeding up 4.2V
I could also tell you the ecu terminals that are if you want and some graphic like the one you put

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.