Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few pics a couple of days back after a quick wash, not come out all that great thanks to the amazing weather atm... anyhow

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
:love:lookin hot hot hot.. nice alloys

·
Registered
518 Posts
That is stunning! Is it an SRi or SXi though as it looks to have the SXi lower front grille?

Either way that is an awesome motor ! :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is stunning! Is it an SRi or SXi though as it looks to have the SXi lower front grille?

Either way that is an awesome motor ! :doublethumbs:
1.8SRi, standard engine bar a filter and straight thru if u can even count that :)

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
looks really nice that mate! i love silver c's colour coded, look much cleaner looking!

nice wheels by the way, nearly as nice as mine, lol :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks really nice that mate! i love silver c's colour coded, look much cleaner looking!

nice wheels by the way, nearly as nice as mine, lol :thumbs:
haha i think the wheels are, shame about my skirts, wish i went m3 also

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
lush m8....think im gunna price up a colourcode

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
i think u made a good choice with the skirts, if you went with m3 tho they wud be alot deeper so they would be below the level of the bumpers so would look odd. i would have maybe gone steinmetz tho but still looks mint!

are the centre caps on urs just a chrome look? if so i got some vauxhall griffin centre cap stickers off ebay for £10, the picture on there tho is a black backround with a chrome griffin if i remember but i asked the guy to do me them with a silver backround and a chrome griffin and they look good on the wheels, look much better

upside down on this pic tho...

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Will take a look at them jamie, yer mine didnt come with the white titan logo either and came in plain silver/chrome. Yer m3's look deeper but a lad called ste i think on here had them with irmy rear and they look spot on still, might need coilovers to pull them off properly prob. Match up to the front as well, althou think he had a raptor front :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts